Commissioning SpecialistSaline, MI VIE
NAVYA is a French company specialized in the conception of electric, autonomous systems. For the past 3 years, NAVYA has been developing complex technological solutions towards sustainable mobility. NAVYA is mobilizing its expertise of intelligent transportation as to solve the societal, economical and sustainable challenges of the 21st century.
Based in France (Paris and Lyon (Villeurbanne)), NAVYA is accompanied by the investment fund Robolution Capital, CapDecisif Management with the FRCI Fund (Fonds Régional de Co-investissement de la Région Ile de France), investment holding company GRAVITATION, a group of Business Angels and company employees.
In October 2016, NAVYA shareholders have unanimously agreed to a 30 million euro increase in capital. The French groups VALEO and KEOLIS have taken an equity stake alongside the original shareholders, GRAVITATION, CAP DECISIF MANAGEMENT and ROBOLUTION CAPITAL, the original shareholders. After this increase, ROBOLUTION CAPITAL, managed by 360 CAPITAL PARTNERS, retains control of the company.
The know-how of NAVYA relies on the joint expertise of many distinct poles: The R&D Team in Paris. And the Production, Test & Validation and Administrative teams in Lyon.
Composed of forty engineers and computer scientists, the R&D team focus is around Artificial Intelligence and decision planning. They conceive the software, programs and algorithms that pilot and rule the autonomous shuttle: localization (position of the vehicle), vehicle control (path planning) and environment perception (obstacle detection).
NAVYA has created a US subsidiary to go after the North American mar
After the sale of one of our Autonoms, you are the ambassador of NAVYA on customer site, and guarantor of the good execution of our client’s project and vision.
- The scope and responsibilities of COMMISSIONING Specialist, are:
Assist the sales team on: feasibility studies, technical aspects, technical analysis of the customer project.
- Follow up all the contract execution on customer site from site analysis, shuttles delivery and troubleshooting and commissioning.
- Helping customer in identifying potential local sub-contractors.
- Follow up the after sales and maintenance needs if necessary
- Be able to be independent, and make daily technical reports
- Strong computer skills
- Telecommunication networking skills preferred
- Open to mobility and work trips (50% travel)
- To be practical and multitasking person
- Good level on electric/electronic and mechanical knowledges
- Customers Relationships
- Good reactivity and resourcefulness
- Some business trips could be requested for CANADA as well
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience -if possible- in the automotive or transportation industry and be able to work autonomously
Practical informations :
Contrat : CDI
Début : ASAP
Lieu : Saline
Rémunération : Selon niveau d’études et expérience
Avantages : Mutuelle & Tickets Restaurant