Electrical Technician IIISaline, MI Full Time
NAVYA is a French company specialized in the conception of electric, autonomous systems. For the past 3 years, NAVYA has been developing complex technological solutions towards sustainable mobility. NAVYA is mobilizing its expertise of intelligent transportation as to solve the societal, economical and sustainable challenges of the 21st century.
Based in France (Paris and Lyon (Villeurbanne)), NAVYA is accompanied by the investment fund Robolution Capital, CapDecisif Management with the FRCI Fund (Fonds Régional de Co-investissement de la Région Ile de France), investment holding company GRAVITATION, a group of Business Angels and company employees.
In October 2016, NAVYA shareholders have unanimously agreed to a 30 million euro increase in capital. The French groups VALEO and KEOLIS have taken an equity stake alongside the original shareholders, GRAVITATION, CAP DECISIF MANAGEMENT and ROBOLUTION CAPITAL, the original shareholders. After this increase, ROBOLUTION CAPITAL, managed by 360 CAPITAL PARTNERS, retains control of the company.
The know-how of NAVYA relies on the joint expertise of many distinct poles: The R&D Team in Paris. And the Production, Test & Validation and Administrative teams in Lyon.
Composed of forty engineers and computer scientists, the R&D team focus is around Artificial Intelligence and decision planning. They conceive the software, programs and algorithms that pilot and rule the autonomous shuttle: localization (position of the vehicle), vehicle control (path planning) and environment perception (obstacle detection).
NAVYA has created a US subsidiary to go after the North American market.
The manufacturing-based tasks revolve mainly around the following missions:
- Inspection of wiring harnesses and if needed, adjustments complying with Manager’s plans or instructions;
- Assembling mechanical and electrical parts;
- Wire bonding and cable assembly compliant with plans;
- Structural assembly of wires and strands;
- Use tin solder;
- Crimping and implementing various connectors
- Your assignments may occasionally vary and relate to other fields if needed, considering appropriately the skills required.
You are in charge of:
- Performing manufacturing operations, respectful of instructions and documentations;
- Adapting or manufacturing wires with varying specifications;
- Meeting goals set by Production leader and/or Plant Manager with time and quality constraints;
- Informing your Manager of any challenge, defect and malfunction prior to providing adapted solutions;
- Completing and approving registration documents complying with business monitoring.
- Technical degree required, Electrical highly preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in hands on, troubleshooting and electrical field
- Ideally, you have worked in the auto industry or on prototyping projects.
- You are autonomous in your work: Reading, understanding technical drawings and/or from circuit itself
- You are expert with the various electro technical equipment, components and electronical systems, as well as specific tools – eg: crimping and stripping pliers.
- Based on your technical knowledge, you are skilled in prototyping and conducting electrical adjustments as needed.
Practical informations :
Contrat : CDI
Début : ASAP
Lieu : Saline
Rémunération : Selon niveau d’études et expérience
Avantages : Mutuelle & Tickets Restaurant