Marketing Manager M/F (REF : 2019084)Saline, MI Full Time
NAVYA is a leading French name in autonomous driving systems.
With more than 290 employees in France (Paris and Lyon) and in the United States (Michigan), NAVYA aims at becoming the leading player for the supply of autonomous driving systems for the transportation of passenger and goods.
Since 2015, NAVYA has been the first to market and put into service autonomous mobility solutions. The AUTONOM® SHUTTLE, main development axis, was launched in September 2015 and more than 130 units have been sold as of June 2019, notably in the United States, France, Germany, Switzerland, Japan and Australia. The AUTONOM® TRACT, whose first road tests will start shortly, is dedicated to transporting goods.
If you are looking for:
• A growing company with 250+ employees
• A stimulating work environment, full of opportunities
• A friendly, global work environment
• Working with a passionate, dynamic and creative team
• Developing and expanding your knowledge and skills in the field of autonomous vehicles
Then NAVYA may be for you.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing all marketing activities within North America, working closely with the Marketing Director in France to support U.S. business development and marketing strategy.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Definition and execution of the U.S. Communication Action Plan, ensuring brand awareness (PR/Branding/Lobbying) and lead generation development, working in close collaboration with the Sales Team and other departments
• Coordination and management of various teams involved in the implementation of these plans (PR agency, technical teams, etc.) while respecting timings and budgets
• Defining and monitoring of KPIs to evaluate the efficiency of these actions
• Contribute in designing and implementing innovative operations
• Share the growth drivers of the business, products and consumer targets with commercial partners, to help them develop accurate marketing activities and planning
• Active participation in competitive and market intelligence; track consumer behaviors, competitors’ presence, technologies, regulation and markets evolution
• Creation and management of the marketing and communication budgets in coordination with the Marketing Director and the U.S. Vice President of Sales
Travel (both domestic and international) up to 15 – 20% to be anticipated. This position will report directly to the Director of Marketing in France.
• Bachelor’s Degree – Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field
• Five (5) + years of professional marketing experience
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills
• Multi-tasker, flexible and ability to prioritize
• Able to coordinate teams, working both independently and within a collaborative global environment
• Strong understanding of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and how they pertain to the success of marketing activities
• Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies
• Experience in digital marketing activities and SEO optimization
• Interest in working within an emerging technology
• Dynamic and confident personality
Practical informations :