Supervision technician M/F (2019072SAL)Saline, MI Full Time
If you are looking for:
- A growing company with 250+ employees
- A stimulating work environment, full of opportunities
- A friendly, global work environment
- Working with a passionate, dynamic and creative team
- Developing and expanding your knowledge and skills in the field of autonomous vehicles
Then NAVYA may be for you.
NAVYA is a French company specializing in the manufacturer of autonomous vehicles. A pioneer and specialist in the autonomous vehicle market, NAVYA assists cities and private sites around the world in improving their transport offer with its autonomous, driverless and electric solutions. At the cutting edge of technology, NAVYA revolutionizes trips by offering fluid mobility solutions.
In order to provide support and sustain our quality of service to our clients, Navya has created a Supervision Division meant to oversee its international fleet of autonomous shuttles in operations.
Your role within this division will be to ensure supervision, troubleshoot and solve operational issues during operation of our fleet:
- Oversee operation of the fleet through our internal applications and software
- Be the Point of Contact for operational issues from our clients
- Track and forecast operational issues
- Diagnose and resolve issues
- Track and provide detailed information regarding any shuttle incident
- Solve or transfer to the aftersales department
- Track and report all issues for capitalization
- Enhance our continuous after sales service
- Maintain data logs
During your training, you may be visiting client sites as needed to better understand our technical challenges and the way we operate our fleet of autonomous vehicles. A training trip to France for a couple weeks may also be a possibility. You will also be trained on our proprietary software for fleet management. Occasional travel may be required.
- Associate Degree preferred
- Five (5) years of professional experience in a technical field and after sales experience
- Detail-oriented and multi-tasker
- Emerging technology enthusiast
- Problem solver and customer focused
- French language a plus; not mandatory
Practical informations :
There is a potential that work shift for this position would be from 6 am to 2 pm, Monday – Friday at our U.S. Headquarters in Saline, Michigan. Initial work day may be 9 am to 5 pm during training period.