An autonomous driving system particularly suited to cities
Navya’s Autonom® Shuttle buses use cutting-edge technology. Their features make them particularly well-suited for use in modern cities.
All-new functionalities on the transport market
- Able to transport up to 15 passengers on the first and last mile. This means they use the shuttle to begin their trip (to reach a public transport network for instance), and again to reach their final destination.
- Guarantees smooth-running, continuous and safe passenger transport
- Adapts to various user profiles (including persons with reduced mobility)
- Enhances the community’s image thanks to a custom design selected by the client
- Reduces operating costs
- Lowers the area’s carbon footprint thanks to its 100% electric operation
Holistic transport solutions for local communities
Thanks to latest-generation autonomous driving systems, Navya offers a wide array of services aiming to optimize shuttle use on a daily basis.
Navya self-driving vehicles are perfectly in line with all regulations in force. For them to be able to run on public roads, local communities must formulate a request and submit it to the competent authorities. Navya teams work in collaboration with many different entities, to obtain authorizations from the public authorities. These authorizations have already been granted to Navya in 21 countries.
- 24/7 supervision
- 24/7 maintenance
- Customizable shuttle design
What benefits for cities?
Navya autonomous driving systems offer several advantages for cities.
- Strengthen the local transport network
- Complete transport offers
- Improve urban dwellers mobility
- Serve new urban areas
- Improve the quality of life for inhabitants, and overall air quality
- Reduce road congestion, parking and pollution issues
Navya accompanies cities and their transport operators every step of the way, throughout their project – from feasibility studies to commissioning.