TechnicianSaline MI /USA CDI
NAVYA is a French company specialized in manufacturing autonomous, electric-run and computerized vehicles. In 2015, NAVYA launched AUTONOM SHUTTLE, the first autonomous driverless production shuttle ever on the market. In 2017, NAVYA launched AUTONOM CAB, the first computerized driverless taxi ever on the market.
NAVYA – key data:
- Founded 4 years ago
- Went public in 2018
- 250 employees
- 3 locations: Lyon, Paris (both in France) and Saline (Michigan, USA)
- Based internationally in the USA, Asia and the Middle East
If you are dreaming of:
Joining a blooming company with 250 employees in a stimulating work environment and full of opportunities!
Enjoying comfortable and friendly working spaces based in Paris, Lyon and Saline, shared with passionate, dynamic and creative teams!
Developing your culture and skills in the field of autonomous vehicles!
Then, come and join us! 😉
Reporting to the Plant Manager, you are dedicated to an assembly line and take on production tasks as assigned and maintenance operations if necessary. Your main tasks are the following:
- Mechanics: Responsible for mechanical assembly and vehicle sub-assemblies, in compliance with vehicle specifications and instructions of manufacturing. You will handle adjustments of all components of final assembly including all types of machining and fabrication of mechanical assemblies including brakes alignment, and suspension.
- Exterior and Interior Trim: Install and adjust the various body parts and interior trim of class A and B, glue parts, drill by following templates and instructions, bond glazing, finish machining operations, etc. Occasionally you will work on maintenance on those parts (repair fiber, paint, etc.)
- Electrical and Electronic: Vehicle cabling: Wiring harnesses (high and low voltage network, CAN communication, ECUs, computers, sensors network, etc.), assemble electrical and electronic parts, use tin solder, crimping and implementing various connectors, etc.
Willingness to travel more than 50% on an « On-Call » basis.
- Associate degree or higher
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Reading and understanding technical drawings is a must
- Mechanics certification is a plus
- Electrical or Electronic certification is a plus
- Prototype experience a plus
- Automobile experience is a plus
- Team oriented
- Problem solver
Informations Pratiques :
Location: Saline, MI
Contract: Full time