Business Developer UK – Benelux H/F (Ref. 2019031COM)UK, Villeurbanne CDI
NAVYA is a leading name in the autonomous vehicle market and in smart shared mobility solutions.
With more than 270 employees in France (Paris and Lyon) and in the United States (Michigan), NAVYA develops, manufactures and commercializes autonomous, driverless, and electric vehicles that combine robotic, digital and driving technologies at the highest level.
Since 2015, NAVYA has been the first to market and put into service autonomous mobility solutions, shuttles and cabs. NAVYA has a range of two autonomous vehicles: the AUTONOM®SHUTTLE, launched in September 2015, of which more than 100 have already been produced as of today and 89 sold in 17 countries as of June 30, 2018, notably in the United States, France, Germany, Switzerland, Japan and Australia, and the AUTONOM®CAB, unveiled in November 2017 and whose first road tests will start shortly.
- 4 years of existence
- 85% turnover growth in 2018
- 270 employees
- 3 localisations : Lyon, Paris, Saline (Michigan, USA)
- Operations in 20 countries
If you dream about integrating a fast-growing company with a global presence, directly shaping one of the hottest topic in the mobility sector. Join us!
Attached to the Commercial Department you are joining the BENELUX – UK team. Your focus will be to develop the UK market. You might be involved in projects on the broader BENELUX – UK perimeter. Your missions will be:
- Developing the turnover and margin of NAVYA by prospecting new leads or converting existing ones
- Directly leading the negotiations with your clients
- Managing the relationship with your accounts in collaboration with the different NAVYA services: pre-sales, after-sales, technical support
- Participating in elaborating the commercial strategy on your zone
- Producing commercial offers
- Participating in fairs, conferences, demonstration and other promotion events
- Writing commercial reports for the Sales Management
- Monitoring current state of the market
- Having an active competitive intelligence approach on your zone
Above list might no be comprehensive and may evolve over time.
- Graduated from a business school, engineering school or equivalent. You have at least three years’ experience in the mobility sector or public transport.
- You have valuable experience(s) in the UK or a marked interest for the UK market
- Field oriented you have proven negotiation skills and excellent relationship skills
- You have a pioneer mindset and like opening new markets
- You are autonomous, pro-active, organised and know how to manage priorities and unexpected situations.
- Your missions will lead to regular travels
- At least fluent in English or native speaker
- Good French speaking/writing skills is a big plus
Informations Pratiques :
Starting date: As soon as possible.
You will be based either in France (Lyon) or in the UK