Business DeveloperVilleurbanne CDI
NAVYA is a French company specialized in manufacturing autonomous, electric-run and computerized vehicles. In 2015, NAVYA launched AUTONOM SHUTTLE, the first autonomous driverless production shuttle ever on the market. In 2017, NAVYA launched AUTONOM CAB, the first computerized driverless taxi ever on the market.
NAVYA – key data:
- Founded 4 years ago
- €30M raised in 2016
- 230 employees
- 3 locations: Lyon, Paris (both in France) and Saline (Michigan, USA)
- Based internationally in the USA, Asia and the Middle East
If you are dreaming of:
- Joining a blooming company with 230 employees in a stimulating work environment and full of opportunities!
- Enjoying comfortable and friendly working spaces based in Paris, Lyon and Saline, shared with passionate, dynamic and creative teams!
- Developing your culture and skills in the field of autonomous vehicles!
Then, come and join us!
Reporting to Sales, you will be in charge of the following tasks within your target countries:
- Developing NAVYA’s turnover and sales margin in your geographic perimeter,
- Selling NAVYA’s products and services as well as negotiating with customers,
- Managing a close business relationship with your portfolio customer accounts,
- Contributing to designing and applying the sales strategy,
- Drafting sales offers,
- Participating in trade shows, meetings, demos or any other events,
- Conducting market studies,
- Analysis and competitive intelligence,
- Writing sales reports for your Director,
- Following up on invoices, related payments and litigation settlements applying to your accounts,
- Participating in designing, analyzing and updating sales budgets on your target area, following up on sales and implementing corrective actions.
The list here above is not comprehensive and will be revised following the company’s needs.
- Graduate in business or engineering school or any other equivalent degree, you have a 3 year minimum experience in sales of products or services.
- You are a field person, enjoy conquering and have strong negotiating and inter-personal skills.
- You have a pioneer mindset and love opening new markets.
- Autonomous, proactive and well-organized, you manage well priorities, emergency and unexpected situations.
- Fluency both at written and spoken English is required. A third language is highly appreciated.
- You will often be expected to travel on a regular basis.
Informations Pratiques :
Beginning of contract: As soon as possible