CRM Manager H/FVilleurbanne CDI
NAVYA is a French company specialized in the conception of electric, autonomous systems. For the past 3 years, NAVYA has been developing complex technological solutions towards sustainable mobility. NAVYA is mobilizing its expertise of intelligent transportation as to solve the societal, economical and sustainable challenges of the 21st century.
Based in France (Paris and Lyon (Villeurbanne)), NAVYA is accompanied by the investment fund Robolution Capital, CapDecisif Management with the FRCI Fund (Fonds Régional de Co-investissement de la Région Ile de France), investment holding company GRAVITATION, a group of Business Angels and company employees.
In October 2016, NAVYA shareholders have unanimously agreed to a 30 million euro increase in capital. The French groups VALEO and KEOLIS have taken an equity stake alongside the original shareholders, GRAVITATION, CAP DECISIF MANAGEMENT and ROBOLUTION CAPITAL, the original shareholders. After this increase, ROBOLUTION CAPITAL, managed by 360 CAPITAL PARTNERS, retains control of the company.
The know-how of NAVYA relies on the joint expertise of many distinct poles: The R&D Team in Paris. And the Production, Test & Validation and Administrative teams in Lyon.
Composed of forty engineers and computer scientists, the R&D team focus is around Artificial Intelligence and decision planning. They conceive the software, programs and algorithms that pilot and rule the autonomous shuttle: localization (position of the vehicle), vehicle control (path planning) and environment perception (obstacle detection).
NAVYA has created a US subsidiary to go after the North American market.
The CRM Manager will develop, execute and manage customer engagement, development, and retention efforts, ensuring NAVYA maximizes marketing opportunities across various channels. The Manager will be responsible for obtaining and communicating customer insights for all B2B customer profiles, as well as coordinating cross-functional initiatives and tasks with NAVYA business units such as digital marketing, IT, as well as content creators, to create and deliver relevant campaigns to increase customer satisfaction, sales and profitability. S/he will be the primary user of with Customer data platform and work with other marketing partners to develop campaigns and reports to recommend improvements to optimize B2B marketing performance.
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across marketing channels, and potentially related functions such as sales or customer service, to encourage customer acquisition, retention, and loyalty.
- Implement the customer data platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the marketing channels, coordinating with all other stakeholders.
- Act as the primary contact with customer data platform partners.
- Interface with senior management and other business units to ensure programs are aligned with brand initiatives, communicated, implemented cohesively and effectively, and meet company goals.
- Ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities and oversee direct communications with customers through data marketing platform(s).
- Develop testing strategies for all aspects of customer campaigns to ensure the most effective approach based on customer lifecycle, and company product priorities.
- Develop, manage, and report KPIs and success metrics to optimize campaign performance and identify measures to increase campaign effectiveness.
- Monitor and stay abreast of competitive and best-in-class customer data marketing platforms (including CRM) and programs and assess trends and practices and suggest changes and enhancements.
Specific Knoledge, Skills and Abilitites:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrate exceptional planning, communication, and reporting skills to work effectively with both internal and external partners
- Detail oriented, with ability to complete multiple tasks and meet deadlines to work in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Able to coordinate teams and work both independently and in a collaborative environment
- Remains flexible to changing business needs and react to those needs in a professional positive manner
- Strong understanding of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and how they pertain to the success of marketing activities
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) skills for basic reporting and analysis of marketing performance and creating presentations.
Preferred Education, Experience and Licenses:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education, with concentration in Marketing, IT, Business Administration, or a related discipline preferred
- 2+ years of Marketing-related professional experience
- Experience with Dynamics or similar CRM system desired
Informations Pratiques :
Contrat : CDI
Lieu : Villeurbanne
Début : ASAP
Rémunération : Selon profil