Planning Coordinator – Entry LevelSaline MI /USA CDI
NAVYA is a French company specialized in manufacturing autonomous, electric-run and computerized vehicles. In 2015, NAVYA launched AUTONOM SHUTTLE, the first autonomous driverless production shuttle ever on the market. In 2017, NAVYA launched AUTONOM CAB, the first computerized driverless taxi ever on the market.
NAVYA – key data:
- Founded 4 years ago
- Went public in 2018
- 250 employees
- 3 locations: Lyon, Paris (both in France) and Saline (Michigan, USA)
- Based internationally in the USA, Asia and the Middle East
If you are dreaming of:
Joining a blooming company with 250 employees in a stimulating work environment and full of opportunities!
Enjoying comfortable and friendly working spaces based in Paris, Lyon and Saline, shared with passionate, dynamic and creative teams!
Developing your culture and skills in the field of autonomous vehicles!
Then, come and join us! 😉
- Coordination of:
- Scheduling for operational teams
- Supplies for operations
- Event planning with stakeholder (sales or marketing)
- Services with customers – training and others
- Shuttle transportation
- Travel arrangements
- Project setup & support
- Maintain and communicate customer requirements with other departments
- Monitor current state of orders and communicate with other departments for proper control.
- Creation and analytics of surveys
- Creation and maintenance of department Key Performance Indicators
- Associate business required
- High proficiency in Excel
- Customer service
- Prioritize tasks efficiently
- Team work
- Bachelor preferred
- Experience in After sales (including) internship preferred
Informations Pratiques :
Location: Saline, MI
Contract: Full time