Quality ManagerSaline MI /USA CDI
NAVYA is a French company specialized in manufacturing autonomous, electric-run and computerized vehicles. In 2015, NAVYA launched AUTONOM SHUTTLE, the first autonomous driverless production shuttle ever on the market. In 2017, NAVYA launched AUTONOM CAB, the first computerized driverless taxi ever on the market.
NAVYA – key data:
- Founded 4 years ago
- Went public in 2018
- 250 employees
- 3 locations: Lyon, Paris (both in France) and Saline (Michigan, USA)
- Based internationally in the USA, Asia and the Middle East
If you are dreaming of:
Joining a blooming company with 250 employees in a stimulating work environment and full of opportunities!
Enjoying comfortable and friendly working spaces based in Paris, Lyon and Saline, shared with passionate, dynamic and creative teams!
Developing your culture and skills in the field of autonomous vehicles!
Then, come and join us! 😉
- Provide Quality Supervision for Manufacturing Plant.
- Lead development of plan/initiatives to achieve Quality goals.
- Provide assistance in analyzing and solving complex quality and reliability problems.
- Ensure execution of corrective actions and compliance with product specifications.
- Effectively interact with production and engineering teams in the US and in France to launch new products / processes.
- Manage supplier issues through various root-cause analysis methodologies.
- Drive the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives in areas of FMEAs and control plans for responsible programs.
- Support the change review process by driving quality principals & verification in every change.
- Establish and enforce plant / departmental quality objectives and goals.
- Report progress to management as necessary.
- Responsible for the development and tracking of Production Quality KPIs.
- Maintain safety and good housekeeping standards.
- Bachelors in a technical field preferred
- Prefer 3-5 years’ of direct quality supervision experience with 10 years of engineering or manufacturing experience.
- Tier 1, and/or OEM experience preferred.
- Highly developed communication skills (oral, written, and presentation).
- High level of analytical ability where problems are unusual and difficult.
- Knowledge of quality control and reliability procedures, manufacturing processes, and management systems as they relate to quality control.
- Very high level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
- Ability to motivate employees and elicit high levels of work output.
- Thorough knowledge of inspection practices and procedures.
- Working knowledge of TS16949 and ISO14001 requirements.
- Experience in internal and external quality system audits.
- Desire to own decisions and take responsibility for protecting the plant and customer.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows applications.
- Knowledge & understanding geometric tolerancing.
- Understanding / working knowledge of customer requirements globally.
- Understanding / knowledge of corporate quality standards.
- Physical Requirements:
- Lift up to 20 lbs
- Sitting Equal Opportunity Employer Disabled/Minorities/Veterans/Women.
Informations Pratiques :
Location: Saline, MI (USA)